WHO is a member?
Members of the Military Avenue Business Improvement District (BID) are located within the BID boundaries as created and approved in 2013.
See the BID boundaries on the map to the right.
Some of our programs are open to those outside the BID boundaries.
If you are interested in participating in a specific program we coordinate, you should contact the Military Avenue, Inc. office at 920.544.9503 or Director@MilitaryAve.org.
Boundaries: From Walgreens and Parkside Animal Care Center on the north side to the intersection at Lombardi Avenue on the south side.
“New” BID Business Benefits:
Military Avenue, Inc. can assist or help you plan your:
- Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting Celebration
- Press Releases – write and distribute
- Promotions – take photos for promotion, news postings on social media and our website
Military Avenue, Inc. shares information about our group and how you can get involved:
- Welcome packet of resources
- Fellow member or staff welcome visit
Existing Business Ongoing Benefits:
Military Avenue, Inc. can assist with Marketing/Public Relations:
- Your business listing on our Military Avenue website with smart phone map finding capabilities
- Write and distribute press releases for your special events
- Direct communication outlet to local neighborhood association groups
- Access e-newsletters sent to fellow members, volunteer consumer subscribers, and property owners
Military Avenue, Inc. can assist with Communication and Networking with:
- Email news/communication to other BID business members
- Email news/communication to other BID property owners
- City and Government entities (We work closely with the City and have an advisory seat on the RDA – Redevelopment Authority of Green Bay)
- Greater Green Bay Chamber member
- The Greater Green Bay Convention & Visitors Bureau member
- Green Bay Police Department Public safety announcements and advocacy
- City of Green Bay facade grant program – application link
Military Avenue, Inc. Programs:
- Popcorn machine use, free for BID members
- Military Personnel Discount Program also with Brown County Honor Rewards program listings
- Streetscape decorations and improvements
- Pop Up Ready space promotion – Link here
- Winter and Summer Market on Military
- Music on Military
- Placemaking and advertising sign at the intersection of Lombardi and Military
Military Avenue, Inc. Special Events:
- Sponsorship and/or participation in the district events
- Joint advertising for special sales/events
- Annual meeting and member get-togethers
Military Avenue, Inc. Business Recruitment and Retention:
- Participation in development conferences and fairs
- Limited shared membership benefits in local trade groups
Greater GB Chamber
Convention and Visitor Bureau
- Partnerships with the City of Green Bay and many real estate developers
- Available staff for personal showings if needed
- Resource sharing
- Assistance or access to community data
- Public safety connections
- Training/education in common interest topics
If you have a request or need help with something not listed here, Contact Us. We can a find a resource that can help you.
Our members have hundred’s of years of combined expertise and experience right here in the Military Avenue district.