Are you a produce vendor? Summer Market Application *plus we added additional COVID safety measures that you must agree to.
3 PM to 7 PM
June through October 22, 2020
In the GB Plaza parking lot near the former Sears. Corner of W Mason and Military Avenue
1555 W Mason St. (for GPS address)
Ask to join the Market on Military Facebook Group to see more details of the markets.
You are welcome to attend the market in person. If you do, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- 6 ft. social distancing.
- No food can be consumed on site. (there is plenty TO GO!)
- Limit your time at the market.
- If you bring in a reusable bag, do not have other people touch it.
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands often (a hand wash station is available)
- Do not touch any products. (vendors will hand them to you after purchase)
- Face masks are highly recommended. (and for sale at the market)
- Pre-order products if possible for quicker service. See the list of vendors on this page.
Not ready to attend the market? Do you want to pre-order for pick up?
HOW TO PRE-ORDER:
- Place an order or ask questions directly with the vendor via Facebook or phone (links and names below) to be picked up at the Market on Thursdays from 3 to 7 PM.
- Or, you can just attend the Mobile Market to purchase their products.
- Or, place an order and pick it up at the vendor or information booth. Which ever arrangement you make with the vendor. We can even deliver it to your car.
LIST OF VENDORS AT THE MARKET: as of 6/4/20
- Framp’s Acres, LLC. Derek Rosek – on Facebook. Jams, pickled items, ham, pork, beef, eggs, maple syrup, honey, and more.
- Seven Feather Bison Ranch, LLC, Mike and Karen Van Dyn Hoven – on Facebook. Bison meat products, chicken, duck eggs when available.
- Behnke’s Grass Fed Beef and Pasture Pork, LLC. Dale and Val Behnke – on Facebook. Pasture meat and poultry, eggs, raw honey.
- Clark Lake Farm, LLC. Patricia Werthman Radke – on Facebook. Lamb packages, beef, goat, chicken, wool, eggs, maple syrup, and more.
- Two Spoiled Danes Bakery, Paula Strauch Weber – baked dog treats and food, dried meat parts for pets.
- D&T Gardens, David Horkman – no Facebook. Potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, cabbage, apples (Mac and Honey Crisp), may be possible to get local button mushrooms.
- Larry’s Honey and Larry’s Bee Natural – Honey and honey products. Sometimes the bees come with them. FB coming.
- Shiitake Creek Mushroom Company – is a supplier of all fungi things! Matt has kits to grow your own or beautiful, ready to eat mushrooms and mushroom products. Matt is super knowledgeable about his product.
- Mrs. Erin B’s – Fresh, unique and traditional bakery items including breads, cookies, granola, and more. Famous for her candy bar bars, salted nut roll and almond joy.
- Karcz’s Garden – Plants and flowers are Mikes early season and he rolls into some of his own produce as well as flowers from all seasons.
- From Above Bakery – Carrie and her kids come up with fun bakery items and cookie kits for kids or adults. Ginger snaps are the best-est!
- Tino’s Bakery – Fruit, nut, and caramel flavored empanadas. In hand pie shapes so you can eat it all yourself!
- Three Little Apple Soaps, Mary and Barry – Soaps, coming 6/11.
- Carol Candy Creations, Tomika – on Facebook. Candy! She has the best peanut brittle.
- T&M Inspirations, Sandie – on Facebook. Need a cloth face mask, dog jacket, a gift, or a special sign?
- Snazy Sewing by Holly – Plus tons of fun and useful sewn items.
- Stella Blu by Nancy – Facemasks and handbags. All sorts of styles and patterns. She will do custom colors and patterns, too!
Currently, the Market is offering home-made face masks from three different vendors. Each has a different way they put together the masks. I’m sure you will find the perfect one for you.
Vendors, not at the market, that will take orders to be picked up at the Market –
HOW TO ORDER:
- Contact these vendors directly to place an order. Contacts are listed below.
- They can drop off your orders before the Market opens for you to pick up later. Between 3 to 7 PM. Or you can arrange the pick up somewhere else.
- Some of these vendors may need a large enough pre-order to make their product. Like the bakery and bread vendors. Check with them if they met their minimum.
- If possible, pre-pay for your order and we will just hand it to you in your vehicle. Or, we can take payment for you, however you arranged it with the vendor. They will let us know.
LIST OF VENDORS WITH PRODUCTS FOR PRE-ORDERS AND PICK-UP ONLY: as of 6/4/20
- Hispanic Coqueta, Lusia – doesn’t use FB much but she has awesome tamales! Get a half dozen frozen tamales for $9. Chicken and Pork in spicy or regular. Give her a call at 920-664-2499.
- Basten Bakes, Erin Basten – on Facebook or email to BastenBakes@gmail. Sourdough Bread. $8 for a large, 700g loaf.
- Keepin Door County Clean LLC, Lyneea – on Facebook. She can mail or bring you a new batch of hand sanitizer or her other cleaning products.
- Mama Cee’s Gluten Free, Celene – on Facebook Gluten free bakery products.
- Natura Health & Wellness, Norah and Ann – on Facebook as Norah’s Naturals. Essential oil products and soothing teas.
- Too Sweet Cookies & Treats, Tiffany – on Facebook. She has the pretty cookies for you to order.
- Tuna Fisch Fantasies: Art from the Heart, Pam – She can set you up with kids coloring cards to help you keep them occupied in their time off from school. Nasal notions, too. If you need a reading, she can work over the phone with Mind Heart card readings and consultations.
- WE HAVE OTHER VENDORS THAT DID NOT ASK TO BE LISTED BUT IF YOU WANT SOMETHING FROM THEM, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL CONTACT THEM. Director@MilitaryAve.org.
Summer Market on Military 2020 – Fill out an application on-line, send it to us, and we will let you know if we have space for your product. Only locally grown, made and crafted items. Summer MM Vendor Application 2020 fillable