Outdoor Farmers Market on Military!
Located at the corner of W Mason and Military Avenue in the former Sears parking lot.
2:00 PM to 7:00 PM – Every Thursday
Closing at dusk in the fall.
April 1 to October 28, 2021
No fooling! We started the market April 1st, early this year, since we were unable to hold an indoor winter market. We are a LOCAL market, and that means our products are grown, made and created locally. What’s ripe is what our weather allows.
We are following CDC guidelines and ask that you wear a mask while at the market if your are not vaccinated. We will have extra spacing for the vendors and customers plus hand sanitizer. Are you still uncomfortable to attend the market in person? See our Virtual Market option below.
Using SNAP/EBT benefits at the market? – check out this video on HOW to get a matching $10 for fresh fruits and veggies! Wello Explains SNAP
Do you want to stay up to date on our activity?
Sign up for our newsletter and ask to join the Market on Military Facebook Group to see more details about the market.
Are you uncomfortable to attend the market?
Use our “Virtual Market” option!
Quick and Easy – Order, Pay, and Pick up
HOW TO: Make a pre-order for pick up
- Place an order or ask questions directly with the vendor via Facebook, texts, or phone (links and names below),
- Prepay over the phone or Venmo, (Prepayment is recommended)
- Pick up at the agreed meeting place and time.
- It is best to contact the vendor to make sure they have the product you are looking for.
LIST OF VENDORS AT THE MARKET: as of 5.1.21
- Apple Licious Orchard, All products apple! Cider, dried chips, apple butter, and of course apples right off the tree.
- Soua’s Garden, Seasonally ripe produce. Text or call to Soua 920-574-8314
- Framp’s Acres, LLC. on Facebook or text to 920-621-1526, Derek Rosek – Jams, pickled items, ham, pork, beef, eggs, maple syrup, honey, and more.
- Seven Feather Bison Ranch, LLC, Mike and Karen Van Dyn Hoven – on Facebook. Assorted grass-fed bison meat cuts and products, and chicken eggs when available.
- Clark Lake Farm, LLC. Patricia Werthman Radke – on Facebook. Lamb packages, beef, goat, turkey, chicken, wool, eggs, maple syrup, and more.
- Two Spoiled Danes Bakery, Paula Strauch Weber – baked dog treats and food, dried meat parts for pets.
- Larry’s Bee Natural – Honey and honey products. Sometimes the bees come with them. Also the food truck LBN Foods – A part of Larry’s Bee Natural but all fair and festival food!
- Shiitake Creek Mushroom Company – is a supplier of all fungi things! Matt is super knowledgeable about his product.
- Karcz’s Garden – Early spring plants and flowers, fresh grown produce, and fall potatoes, onion, and cabbage (while supplies last).
- Tino’s Bakery – Fruit, nut, and caramel flavored empanadas. In hand pie shapes so you can eat it all yourself! A new location in Appleton, too.
- Norah’s Naturals Norah and Ann’s Apothecary for a natural lifestyle – on Facebook. Essential oil products, soothing teas, herbs, local honey, and tincture.
- Three Little Apple Soaps, Mary and Barry – Beautiful, fun, and healthy soaps. A perfect gift for clean living!
- Carol Candy Creations, Tomika – on Facebook. Candy! She has the best peanut brittle, gourmet marshmallows, candied apples, and more.
- T&M Inspirations, Sandie – on Facebook. Need a cloth face mask, dog jacket, a gift, or a special sign?
- Snazy Sewing by Holly – Face masks, Plus tons of fun and useful sewn items.
- Simply Dollies by Diane, text or call to 920-819-7726 – Beautiful dollies in several sizes and shapes, snow flake ornaments, kitchen scrubbies, face masks hot pads, Christmas stockings, decorator pillows, crocheted collars, and more.
- He’ll Blink Coffee Roaster – on Facebook – Fresh roasted coffee, by Lisa. Black, flavored and decaf available. Not at the market yet.
- Tom’s Custom Woodworking on Facebook – Beautiful wood items all cut on a scroll saw. Signs, plaques, utility items, benches and chairs. Tom is the King of custom signs and wood projects.
If you don’t see one of your favorite vendors here, let me know and I can get a hold of them for pre-orders. Director@militaryave.org
Interested in being a vendor? Space is limited and full on some dates.
Fill out an application on-line, send it to us, and we will let you know if we have space for your product. Only locally grown, made and crafted items. New, international products are possible, too.
Market on Military is pet friendly. Pets are allowed at the market, provided the following:
– Dogs are to be kept on a short leash.
– Dogs are kept under control and by the owner’s side at all times.
– Dogs must be friendly with other dogs and people.
– Dog owners must be considerate of those who do not wish to be in contact with dogs.
– Pet owners must clean up after their pets.
Military Avenue, Inc. reserves the right to request that owners remove pets from the market at any time.