April 1st, 2021 –
Start of the outdoor Market on Military!
No fooling! We are going to start the market early this year since we were unable to hold an indoor winter market. Pending NO snow… of course. SOME of the vendors will attend with products like bakery, craft, preserves, meat and eggs, but produce still won’t be ready until after our weather allows it. We are a LOCAL market, and that means our products are grown, made and created locally.
We ask that you wear a mask while at the market. We will have extra spacing for the vendors and customers plus signage and hand sanitizer for better understanding of what we ask of you.
Are you still uncomfortable to attend the market in person? See our Virtual Market option below.
Ask to join the Market on Military Facebook Group to see more details of the markets.
Are you uncomfortable to attend the market?
Use our “Virtual Market” option!
Quick and Easy – Order, Pay, and Pick up
HOW TO: Make a pre-order for pick up
- Place an order or ask questions directly with the vendor via Facebook, texts, or phone (links and names below),
- Prepay over the phone or Venmo, (Prepayment is recommended)
- Pick up at the agreed meeting place and time.
LIST OF VENDORS AT THE MARKET: as of 3.10.21
- Apple Licious Orchard, All products apple! Cider, dried chips, apple butter, and of course apples right off the tree.
- Soua’s Garden, Seasonally ripe produce. Text or call to Soua 920-574-8314
- Framp’s Acres, LLC. on Facebook or text to 920-621-1526, Derek Rosek – Jams, pickled items, ham, pork, beef, eggs, maple syrup, honey, and more.
- Seven Feather Bison Ranch, LLC, Mike and Karen Van Dyn Hoven – on Facebook. Assorted grass-fed bison meat cuts and products, and chicken eggs when available.
- Clark Lake Farm, LLC. Patricia Werthman Radke – on Facebook. Lamb packages, beef, goat, turkey, chicken, wool, eggs, maple syrup, and more.
- Two Spoiled Danes Bakery, Paula Strauch Weber – baked dog treats and food, dried meat parts for pets.
- Larry’s Bee Natural – Honey and honey products. Sometimes the bees come with them. Also the food truck LBN Foods – A part of Larry’s Bee Natural but all fair and festival food!
- Shiitake Creek Mushroom Company – is a supplier of all fungi things! Matt has kits to grow your own or beautiful, ready to eat mushrooms and mushroom products. Matt is super knowledgeable about his product.
- Karcz’s Garden – Fall potatoes, onion, and cabbage (while supplies last) and early spring plants and flowers.
- Tino’s Bakery – Fruit, nut, and caramel flavored empanadas. In hand pie shapes so you can eat it all yourself! A new location in Appleton, too.
- Norah’s Naturals Norah and Ann’s Apothecary for a natural lifestyle – on Facebook. Essential oil products, soothing teas, herbs, local honey, and tincture.
- Three Little Apple Soaps, Mary and Barry – Beautiful, fun, and healthy soaps. A perfect gift for clean living!
- Carol Candy Creations, Tomika – on Facebook. Candy! She has the best peanut brittle, gourmet marshmallows, candied apples, and more.
- T&M Inspirations, Sandie – on Facebook. Need a cloth face mask, dog jacket, a gift, or a special sign?
- Snazy Sewing by Holly – Face masks, Plus tons of fun and useful sewn items.
- Serenity Ridge Acres Jacki and the girls have local honey and beautifully colored eggs as available. In the summer she also has veggies grown in Oneida, WI.
- Pat’s Masks, text to 920-378-9527 – Fun patterns and styles of face masks.
- Simply Dollies by Diane, text or call to 920-819-7726 – Beautiful dollies in several sizes and shapes, snow flake ornaments, kitchen scrubbies, face masks hot pads, Christmas stockings, decorator pillows, crocheted collars, and more.
- He’ll Blink Coffee Roaster – on Facebook – Fresh roasted coffee, by Lisa. Black, flavored and decaf available.
- Tom’s Custom Woodworking on Facebook – Beautiful wood items all cut on a scroll saw. Signs, plaques, utility items, benches and chairs. Tom is the King of custom signs and wood projects.
If you don’t see one of your favorite vendors here, let me know and I can get a hold of them for pre-orders. Director@militaryave.org
Interested in being a vendor? Early APRIL start is planned!
Fill out an application on-line, send it to us, and we will let you know if we have space for your product. Only locally grown, made and crafted items. New, international products are possible, too. https://militaryave.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/MM-Vendor-Application-2021-FILLABLE-PDF.pdf
Market on Military is pet friendly. Pets are allowed at the market, provided the following:
– Dogs are to be kept on a short leash.
– Dogs are kept under control and by the owner’s side at all times.
– Dogs must be friendly with other dogs and people.
– Dog owners must be considerate of those who do not wish to be in contact with dogs.
– Owners must clean up after their pets.
Military Avenue, Inc. reserves the right to request that owners remove pets from the market at any time.