This winter, find a new “Virtual Format” for the Market!
Quick and Easy – Order, Pay, and Pick up
Ask to join the Market on Military Facebook Group to see more details of the markets.
HOW TO: Make a pre-order for pick up
- Place an order or ask questions directly with the vendor via Facebook, texts, or phone (links and names below),
- Prepay over the phone or Venmo, (Prepayment is recommended)
- Pick up at the agreed meeting place.
LIST OF VENDORS AT THE MARKET: as of 12.10.20
- Apple Licious Orchard, All products apple! Cider, dried chips, apple butter, and of course apples right off the tree.
- Soua’s Garden, Beets, lettuce, spinach and cilantro… all still going. Text or call to Soua 920-574-8314 ALL GONE FOR THE 2020 SEASON
- Framp’s Acres, LLC. on Facebook or text to 920-621-1526, Derek Rosek – Jams, pickled items, ham, pork, beef, eggs, maple syrup, honey, and more.
- Seven Feather Bison Ranch, LLC, Mike and Karen Van Dyn Hoven – on Facebook. Assorted grass-fed bison meat cuts and products, and chicken eggs when available.
- Clark Lake Farm, LLC. Patricia Werthman Radke – on Facebook. Lamb packages, beef, goat, turkey, chicken, wool, eggs, maple syrup, and more.
- Two Spoiled Danes Bakery, Paula Strauch Weber – baked dog treats and food, dried meat parts for pets.
- Fresh Harvest Gardens, David Horkman – no Facebook. Potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, cabbage, apples (Mac and Honey Crisp), may be possible to get local button mushrooms.
- Larry’s Bee Natural – Honey and honey products. Sometimes the bees come with them. Also the food truck LBN Foods – A part of Larry’s Bee Natural but all fair and festival food!
- Shiitake Creek Mushroom Company – is a supplier of all fungi things! Matt has kits to grow your own or beautiful, ready to eat mushrooms and mushroom products. Matt is super knowledgeable about his product.
- Karcz’s Garden – Fall potatoes, onion, and cabbage (while supplies last) and early spring plants and flowers.
- Tino’s Bakery – Fruit, nut, and caramel flavored empanadas. In hand pie shapes so you can eat it all yourself! A new location in Appleton, too.
- Norah’s Naturals Norah and Ann’s Apothecary for a natural lifestyle – on Facebook. Essential oil products, soothing teas, herbs, local honey, and tincture.
- Three Little Apple Soaps, Mary and Barry – Beautify, fun, and healthy soaps. A perfect gift for 2020!
- Carol Candy Creations, Tomika – on Facebook. Candy! She has the best peanut brittle, gourmet marshmallows, candied apples, and more.
- T&M Inspirations, Sandie – on Facebook. Need a cloth face mask, dog jacket, a gift, or a special sign?
- Snazy Sewing by Holly – Face masks, Plus tons of fun and useful sewn items.
- Serenity Ridge Acres Jacki and the girls have local honey and beautifully colored eggs as available. In the summer she also has veggies grown in Oneida, WI.
- Pat’s Masks, text to 920-378-9527 – Fun patterns and styles of face masks.
- Simply Dollies by Diane, text or call to 920-819-7726 – Beautiful dollies in several sizes and shapes, snow flake ornaments, kitchen scrubbies, face masks hot pads, Christmas stockings, decorator pillows, crocheted collars, and more.
- He’ll Blink Coffee Roaster – on Facebook – Fresh roasted coffee, by Lisa. Black, flavored and decaf available.
- Tom’s Custom Woodworking on Facebook – Beautiful wood items all cut on a scroll saw. Signs, plaques, utility items, benches and chairs. Tom is the King of custom signs and wood projects.
If you don’t see one of your favorite vendors here, let me know and I can get a hold of them for pre-orders. Director@militaryave.org
Interested in being a vendor? Application for 2021 will be released soon. Early APRIL start is planned!
Fill out an application on-line, send it to us, and we will let you know if we have space for your product. Only locally grown, made and crafted items. International foods, too.